IEVO PTE. LTD. ("we” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
3. We may collect and process the following data:
(a) information that you provide by filling in forms on www.ievo.com.sg (“our Platform”), or any affiliated websites (including our social media pages, related third party platforms, and channel partners) (“Affiliated Platforms”), including information provided at the time of registering to use our Platform, subscribing to any services provided by us (including newsletters), posting material and comments, reporting a problem with our Platform, or requesting further services;
(b) documents or images that you upload onto our Platform or an Affiliated Platform;
(c) details of transactions you carry out through our Platform or an Affiliated Platform;
(d) details of your visits to our Platform or an Affiliated Platform, including the details of the webpage you were visiting before you access our Platform or an Affiliated Platform, and the resources that you access;
(e) if you contact us, a record of that correspondence; and
(f) responses to surveys that we send to you, although you do not have to respond to them.
4. We may also collect and process information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA
6. The Data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside Singapore. It may also be processed by staff operating outside Singapore who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your services ordered by you, the processing of your payment details and the provision of
7. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share the password with anyone.
8. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Data transmitted to our Platform; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
9. We use information held in the following manner:
(a) to ensure that content from our Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
(b) to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, and to otherwise carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
(c) to provide you with information, products or services which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
(d) to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
(e) to notify you about changes to our services; and
(f) for the purposes of data analytics, conducted by us or on our behalf by third party vendors.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
10. We may disclose your Data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in the Companies Act (Cap 50).
11. We may disclose your Data to third parties:
(a) for the purposes of providing products or services that you request from us or through the Platform, fulfilling our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, processing payments in connection therewith (including any hire-purchase or instalment plan that you choose), or otherwise in connection with your use of our Platform;
(b) in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
(c) if we or substantially all of our shares or assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
any investigation, and/or a request of any nature from such parties, whether such disclosure is mandatory or voluntary. To the furthest extent permissible by law, you agree that you shall not bring any claims against us for such disclosure.
13. Our Platform may, from time to time, contain links to and from Affiliated Platforms, including the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these platforms and websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Data to these platforms or websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
14. The PDPA gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the PDPA. Any access request may be subject to a fee of an administrative fee at our rates then in force to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
17. Please contact our Data Protection Officer as well if you wish to withdraw your consent to use of your Data. However, please note that, depending on the nature of the Data, we may not be able to continue to provide services to you.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
1. This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and IEVO PTE. LTD. (“we” or “us”) under which you may access our platform, www.ievo.com.sg (“our Platform”). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our Platform.
3. You may use our Platform only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Platform:
(a) in any way that breaches any applicable local or international laws or regulations;
(b) in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
(c) to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards as set out in our prevailing terms and conditions as amended from time to time; or
(d) to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
4. You also agree:
(b) not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
(i) any part of our Platform;
(ii) any equipment or network on which our Platform is stored;
(iii) any software used in the provision of our Platform; or
(iv) any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
5. These content standards apply to any and all material which you upload on our Platform (“Contributions”), including for the avoidance of doubt any description or terms and conditions for your products and services, and reviews or comments submitted by you.
6. You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
7. Contributions must:
(a) comply with Singapore law, in particular, the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012), and the laws of any country from which they are posted; and
(b) be placed in the correct and appropriate categories.
8. You shall be responsible for the authenticity, truthfulness, accuracy and origin of the Contributions. You must ensure that you either have all ownership rights to the Contributions posted or all rights allowing you to post the Contributions.
9. Contributions must not:
(a) infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
(b) be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
(c) be threatening or abusive, invade another’s privacy, or cause or be likely to cause annoyance, alarm, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any other person;
(d) be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
(e) give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case;
(f) advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse; or
(g) save as where expressly permitted by us in writing, advertise, promote or market any products or services by third parties or yourself.
10. We reserve the right to request that you amend or delete the Contributions if it is found that any of the Contributions posted by you is in contravention of this acceptable use policy.
11. Where you choose to terminate your account with us, you may delete all previous Contributions made by you and retain a copy of the same.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
12. We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our Platform. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
(a) immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Platform;
(b) immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution;
(c) issuance of a warning to you;
(d) legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including but not limited to reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
(e) further legal action against you; and/or
(f) disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
14. We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
15. We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Platform.